Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wednesday

Yesterday was a pretty good day. In the beginning we worked with the kids and made bean bags and built towers out of cups while Pierre attempted to teach some willing children how to juggle. I'm not sure if giving children projectiles while others were building cup towers was the smartest of ideas. It was like a big carnival game to the kids. In the afternoon we went outside with the children and I played basketball and football with some of the older kids. I ended up on a team of all 10 year olds and below while the other team had three 12-15 year olds. We ended up winning every game. After that i played football with the smaller kids that had an age range from about 2-5 and I'm going to have to admit that they were just a bit more fun to play with. I think the best part of the day was leaving and knowing that every kid there knew my name.

KJEFF

No comments: